Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Invite yourself to Joost

If you are like me and have been trying to secure an invite to the Joost Beta recently, only to be confronted with the 'ask a friend-watch the blogs' suggestion, or find that you've arrived too late on a limited invitation thread, then you may be interested in this link which I found on Mashable.com. This should allow you to sign up to Joost directly.

So does Joost live up to the Hype? At the moment the number of programs and channels are limited but the potential is sure there and the quality is great. Sign up for yourself and see what all the fuss is about.

EC:/>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't work for me. Never got the invite even though the site said it had been sent.

Earnest Candour said...

skribe, it took a while for it to arrive for me. If it doesn't arrive, let me know and I'll send you an invite.

EC.

Anonymous said...

Didn't work for me either as I could not find the link in the reffered page.If you still have an invitation token left (ricardo.silva@nsn.com).

Cheers,

Ric

Earnest Candour said...

Hey Ric,

I've sent you an invite.

EC.